Aromatouch Technique is a bodywork therapy that utilizes therapeutic grade essential oils that are applied to the spine, neck, and shoulders in light, feathery strokes. This technique was developed to serve people with neuropathy or who were in great pain, unable to tolerate the touch of even a light massage.
1. Stress - The hormone cortisol, released when under stress, wreaks havoc on your system and changes your body's chemistry. It is a contributing factor of inflammation.
2. Toxic Insult - Disease causing pathogens, hormone and pesticide contaminated food products in addition to free radicals from pollution break down the body's defenses.
3. Inflammation - Foods high in polyunsaturated fats along with high intake of carbohydrates and low protein as well as the stress hormone cortisol, all contribute to inflammation. Studies have shown links between fatal diseases and inflammation.
4. Autonomic Balance - Restoring the body's homeostasis can reduce the physiological impact of stressors on the body by enhancing the autonomic nervous system, which helps us rest and digest.
1. Balance Blend is used for grounding the body's energy.
2. Lavender - Helps relax and calm.
3. Tea Tree oil (Melaleuca) - Provides immune support.
4. On Guard Blend - Supports healthy immune function.
5. Aromatouch Blend - Relaxes muscles and calms tension.
6. Deep Blue Blend - Eases achy joints and sore muscles.
7. Wild Orange - Energizes and revitalizes.
8. Peppermint -Eases breathing and aids digestion.
The Aromatouch Technique has been shown to have systemic benefits in treating chronic pain, neuropathy, and other diseases as well as improving overall health and well being.